Why Invensis Learning
Highly qualified trainers: Our instructors hold multiple accreditations and have several years of both industry and training experience.
High-quality course content: Our course content is created by accredited trainers and accredited by TUV-SUD.
Accredited courses: Invensis Learning’s ITIL Foundation certification course is accredited by TUV-SUD.
Optimal class strength: Limited class strength facilitates better training and understanding.
Mock questions/tests: Mock questions/tests are conducted at the end of each module and each training day.
Get a copy of the course content: A hard copy of the course content will be provided in our classroom sessions and a soft copy in live virtual classes.
Practice tests: Our full-length practice tests are a true simulation of the certification examination and help you prepare better.
Assistance with exam application: Invensis Learning will help you with your application to sit for the ITIL Foundation examination.
Weekend classes option available: Employed professionals have the convenience of attending weekend classes.
There are no pre-requisite criteria for taking the ITIL 2011 Foundation certification examination.
Course Content: ITIL Foundation Certification Training Program
- Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
- The Processes
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Service Design
- Introduction to Service Design
- Key Concepts of Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Design Co-ordination
- Service Transition
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Key Principles and Models of Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Operations
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Service Operations Processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Access Management
- Service Operations Functions
- Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles and Models of Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Exam Preparation: 4 ITIL Practice Exams
- Review of Key Concepts
- Review of ITIL Mock Examination Results
ITIL Foundation Certification Examination will be conducted on the 2nd day of the training.