Around 43% of the companies claim to be using agile methods in their organizations. The remaining 57% use agile in minor sections or not at all.
With an increasing number of companies adopting Agile methods, there is an ever-growing increase of agile specialists, like Scrum Master. The following Google Trends report shows the interest in a Scrum Master occupation in the US in the past year. The average scrum master salary is $87,000.
The designations, pay, and requirements may vary company to company, but the basic role remains the same. These factors may also depend on the level of experience that the scrum master has.
Let’s have a look at certified scrum master salary based on their experience.
|Company||Salary per annum(in USD)|
|Humana, Inc||73,000 - 91,000|
|The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc||71,000 - 93,000|
|J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC)||75,000 - 102,000|
|Fannie Mae Corporation||82,000 - 97,000|
|Accenture Technology Solutions||88,000 - 111,000|
With an increasing number of companies adopting agile methods, the demand for a Scrum Master will only increase. Once you become a Scrum Master, you can shift your job role to a Product Owner or even get promoted to Manager.
There are many agile-based roles, such as agile coach, certified scrum master, certified professional scrum master, and many more, some of which you can easily migrate to while others require specific certification.
According to PayScale, the average scrum master salary in the US is $87,000.
Being certified in any field guarantees you better pay and more opportunities. The skill you have actually to implement the skills learned during certification is also a major driving factor.
At the entry-level, scrum masters do get paid more than software engineers. However, with increased experience, they both get paid almost the same amount.
In countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and India, the demand for scrum masters is quite high. They’re also paid well in these countries compared to other countries.
Enroll for Interactive Public Classroom Sessions in Spain and Learn from Qualified, Certified and Accredited TrainersView Training Schedule
Enroll for Instructor-led Live Online Sessions and attend from AnywhereView Training Schedule
Cost Effective and Customised Instructor led On-site Group Training for Enterprises in SpainRequest for Quote
Let us help you with your training requirements