Invensis Learning's Business Process Management (BPM) and Six Sigma Training Course in Lyon is delivered by highly qualified trainers with extensive experience in BPM and Six Sigma. Business process management (BPM) is a collection of best practices to improve a business process from end to end, and Six Sigma is a methodology which is used to improve the efficiency of existing processes. When combined, BPM and Six Sigma can help speed up the execution of processes in real-time by automating and managing them, resulting in process simplification and increased production.
Business Process Management (BPM) has become a critical know-how for project managers to succeed in a dynamic market. Participants of this BPM and Six Sigma training will learn to bring about better results with repeatable success. Participants will receive course completion certificate.
We deliver BPM and Six Sigma Training in Lyon through classroom and live online virtual modes. Request this BPM and Six Sigma course as on-site group training to bring your enterprise teams up to speed in the world of BPM and Six Sigma. Enroll now for this BPM and Six Sigma in Lyon today.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training ( view training dates and cost )
- Instructor-led Online Training ( view training dates and cost )
- On-site Group Training ( request for more information )
- Focused 1-to-1 Training
|Areas of Study||
- How processes can be automated and managed with BPM.
- Developing better cross-departmental collaboration among the various teams in the organization.
- Deploying Six Sigma for measurements, statistical analysis and a disciplined approach to resolving problems.
- Deploying BPM to measure and monitor the performance of processes using measures determined by the Six Sigma methodology.
- Applying the BPM methodology to link improvement and process design efforts directly to the management system and to organizational strategy.
- Using Six Sigma to quantify the critical-to-quality issues within the organization.
|BPM and Six Sigma Course Duration|
|BPM and Six Sigma Course Syllabus||
There are no pre-requisite criteria for taking the BPM and Six Sigma training.
|Who Should Attend BPM and Six Sigma Training||
This course is designed for Students, career changers, current project managers, team leaders, supervisors, assistant managers, managers and everyone else involved in management and quality control.
The agenda of the 2-day BPM and Six Sigma training is detailed below:
As part of your BPM and Six Sigma training, you will receive:
At Invensis, we provide BPM and Six Sigma training in Lyon in different learning modes such as instructor-led classroom training, instructor-led online training, on-site group training, and focused 1 to 1 training.
No, there is no examination for this course. This course provides only a basic understanding of BPM and Six Sigma concepts and techniques. If you are looking at certification courses in BPM and Six Sigma, then we offer Six Sigma Green belt, Yellow belt and Black belt trainings in Lyon
Individuals and Enterprises can make payment for the training through 2 different modes such as –
For more information on payment details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us, join our Live Chat for instant support, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
Enroll for Interactive Public Classroom Sessions in France and Learn from Qualified, Certified and Accredited TrainersView Training Schedule
Enroll for Instructor-led Live Online Sessions and attend from AnywhereView Training Schedule
Cost Effective and Customised Instructor led On-site Group Training for Enterprises in FranceRequest for Quote
Let us help you with your training requirements