Whether it is a job interview or a college admission interview, an aptitude test is a prerequisite. In order to clear this initial testing barrier which opens the gateway for further stages, it is necessary to be well prepared to tack and ace these tests. Since aptitude tests have a plethora of topics under them, preparation can seem like a daunting task. To make your work easier, we have collected a set of online resources which provide tips and tricks, formulae, guides, tutorials and practice tests on every topic you will ever need.
- An excellent site providing comprehensive testing coverage on all aptitude test topics. [PAID]
- Get access to numerical, verbal and case studies tests with solutions
- A collection of aptitude tests covering all topics ranging from numerical and diagrammatic reasoning to critical thinking. [PAID]
- Take a set of aptitude tests from the University of Kent with detailed solutions
- A guide to taking aptitude tests which explains the details of each type of test and the need to take them.
- A detailed resource which explains the concept behind the aptitude test questions and gives the formulae to solve them.
- JobTestPrep offers comprehensive practice packages for a wide variety of aptitude tests.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test (QAT)-Tips & Tricks
- Verbal Reasoning Test Tips
- Aptitude Questions, Test Formulas, and Tricks
- Top 15 tips to pass your aptitude test
- Verbal Reasoning – Tips and Tricks
- How to Prepare for Psychometric Tests: 7 Expert Tips
- Top 10 Tips to prepare for a Psychometric Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Shortcut Tricks and Tips
- Math shortcuts and tips for quantitative aptitude.
- Aptitude shortcuts, speed maths and math tricks for competitive exams.