Spanish is becoming increasingly popular nowadays because of the widespread nature of Spanish movies and music. Interestingly Spanish is also the official language of 22 countries, and even in English speaking countries, Spanish is quite popular. Nearly the whole of central and South America speak this language in addition to Spain, the source of the language. Watching Narcos or listening to Despacito might have inspired you to start your journey to learn Spanish. Here we have collected a set of resources which will help you finish your conquest of the Spanish language.
- Spanish for Beginners tool is a great way to get started in learning Spanish as a foreign language. Use this interactive, hands-on tool to begin with important, fundamental knowledge in areas such as basic expressions, colloquial language, numbers, simple conversations, and more.
- This guide to Spanish covers the basics, pronunciation, conversation, writing skills, and grammar.
- Learn Spanish from beginner to advanced level for free. Additional in-depth courses are available for a fee.
- Studying with these interactive lessons is the best way to learn how to speak Spanish fast!
- The Babbel – Spanish for Beginners tool is a great way to get started in learning Spanish as a foreign language. Use this interactive, hands-on tool to begin with important, fundamental knowledge in areas such as basic expressions, colloquial language, numbers, simple conversations, and more.
- On the following pages you'll find a basic Spanish language course for beginners, covering most everyday situations from ordering a meal at a restaurant to asking for directions. Many topics come with video or audio links.
- This program of six free online Spanish courses, created by The Open University, will help you develop your skills in Spanish at a basic level and introduce you to the Spanish-speaking world.
- A basic Spanish learning course which starts from the smallest pronunciations to help you get a grip on the language.
- Learn Spanish by watching videos in an online video player designed for language learners.
- Free Spanish lessons and resources including audiobooks, videos, pronunciation, tests and study tips.
- The game-like Spanish lessons are scientifically proven to be very effective to teaching Spanish for beginners. Both beginning and advanced students will benefit from fun quizzes and games developed to practice your listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- This collection of lessons and articles is designed to help you gain a fuller understanding of the language.
- A beginner’s guide to Spanish with step by step guides and podcasts
- These notes and exercises are mainly suitable for beginners and for those Spanish learners who wish to review the basics of Spanish grammar. The instant results given with the exercises will help you to check your progress.
- This online Spanish for beginners course is designed so you can learn by yourself. In the first lessons the grammar is explained in English.
- The official Spanish learning guide of the BBC
- This course is based on a beginner's level of language learning.You will be guided through expressions, grammar and pronunciation step by step.
- Get access to Spanish podcasts. Here at SpanishPod101, you'll learn Spanish with fun, interesting and culturally relevant lessons that are easy to listen to.
- Complete learning system with audio, video + mobile apps
- A list of commonly used Spanish words and phrases
- A collection of useful phrases in Spanish
STUDY GUIDES AND TIPS
- WikiHow gives some great ideas on how to learn to speak Spanish and have fun in the process.
- 5 Tricks To Learn Spanish, from the experts.
- Top ten tips for learning Spanish
- 8 essential tips for learning Spanish
- 22 tips for learning a foreign language
- A translation tool for translating English to Spanish and vice versa.
- 5 Challenges in English-Spanish Translation and How You Can Solve Them