English is known as a Universal Language because of its popularity and presence all over the globe. From the poorest countries to the wealthiest ones, English has found a place. Learning and mastering a language which several billion people all over the world can speak, read and write; connects us on the global level. It is thus vital to learn this language and improve our existing skills. That's why we have collected a set of resources from all over the internet which will help you learn English from the absolute basics and have you speaking like a native.
- This collection of free English learning resources is designed to help you study whatever aspect of conversational English is most interesting or important to you at the moment
- Materials, Tips, and Tools to Help You Learn English. Resources include grammar explanations, vocabulary reference pages, quiz sheets, pronunciation help, and listening and reading comprehension strategies.
- com provides a large and growing collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics
- Here are a variety of resources to help educators with English Language Learners.
- To help you develop your language skills and prepare for your exam, we have some free resources to help you practice your English.
- Learn English from the elementary to the advanced level on this site.
- Learn English online with free courses on vocabulix
- The flexibility to learn a new language on your schedule, with any device, from anywhere in the world. You'll get full access to all of our latest features and can start learning immediately – no lengthy downloads or installations required.
- This web site is for people studying for an English language exam
- This is an English learning site for self-studying language learners and for teachers and tutors to use in the classroom, online, or for curriculum assignments
- A huge free online English learning resource
- Everything students and teachers need to begin learning English including grammar explanations, vocabulary building exercises, listening and reading comprehension, reference materials, quizzes, and tutorials.
- Learn English from the absolute basics
- Real English® is an online video library of spontaneous dialogues of people interviewed on the streets of English-speaking countries, organized according to grammatical, lexical, and functional criteria used in the interactive exercises.
- Practise and improve your listening skills for your studies or for work. There are activities for different levels, so find your level and make a start.
- English Speaking Basics is for English speaking beginners who need help to understand the basics of speaking English.
- Learn to speak, write and read in English from the beginner level.
- English for Beginners - Easy Lessons, Games and Quizzes
- Basic English conversations help beginning learners build basic English skills. Each conversation group includes a few short conversations introducing basic English phrases.
- Basic English conversation from an easy basic English conversation to hard
- Listen to realistic English conversation to practice your English listening skills.
- A collection of audio clips to help you learn English listening and conversation.
- Learn English speaking, vocabulary and grammar with TalkEnglish.com
- 7 Tips For Speaking English Fluently
- 18 tips for improving your English
- 10 top tips for learning English at home
- Tips and tricks to improve your English vocabulary
- How to Improve Spoken English: Easy Tips and Tricks
- General study tips for English language learners and tips from teachers [PDF]
- Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Study all the lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- Learn the basic language rules and use of everyday-life English while building up your vocabulary as you read more and more.
- An open source learning site which allows you to download, reuse, or share the following English grammar lessons with your friends, colleagues, or students.
- 8 easy tricks for improving your English skills
- 3 tricks for learning English – prepositions, vocabulary, structure
- On this site you can learn the basic grammar, dialogues and pronunciation to master your basics.