This course is designed for operations staff in manufacturing and service organizations, managers, process owners, and engineers.
There are no pre-requisite criteria to take up RCA through Six Sigma training.
The course structure or outline of the instructor-led RCA through Six Sigma training program is as follows:
1. Key Concepts & Principles of Root Cause Analysis
2. Overview of a Problem Solving Process
3. Root Cause Analysis using 5 Whys
4. Root Cause Analysis using Cause & Effect Diagram
5. Root Cause Prioritization using Pareto Chart
6. Pitfalls to Avoid
For more information on RCA through Six Sigma 1-Day and 3-Day training, please download our brochure.
Enroll for Interactive Public Classroom Sessions and Learn from Qualified, Certified and Accredited Trainers
Enroll for Instructor-led Live Online Sessions and attend from Anywhere
Cost Effective and Customized Instructor led On-site Group Training for Enterprises
Let us help you with your training requirements