Spanish is a very popular language, spoken by over 400 million people all over the world. Many people learn Spanish while traveling, residing, and studying in Spain or Latin American countries. You may have learned to speak the language, but there will always be words that will flummox you. To find your way out of a situation like that, we have collected a set of online Spanish dictionary resources that offer everything from translation into English, to word meanings and synonyms.
- Spanish dict offer the most accurate Spanish to English to Spanish translation through our Spanish translators, dictionaries, and verb conjugations
- The Cambridge English-Spanish dictionary
- The Collins Spanish online dictionary with more than 420,000 translations is the ultimate companion for Spanish language learners.
- The Oxford Spanish dictionary
- A Spanish language thesaurus
- Reverso offers you the best tool for learning Spanish, the English Spanish dictionary containing commonly used words and expressions, along with thousands of English entries and their Spanish translation.
- The WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary is a living, growing dictionary. It contains over 130,000 terms and 250,000 translations in both English and Spanish
- An online Spanish-English dictionary