Due to the rise in technology adoption in enterprises globally, numerous Scrum tools have set trends in the market and organizations have been implementing them. The tools have jumped on the bandwagon and have started to recognize themselves as the best Scrum tools.
Likewise, several companies have been using Agile project management tools that help them to follow the project process more efficiently and effectively.
The criterion for the best Scrum tools is simple enough: the best device is the one that fits perfectly with your project needs, helps you in effectively achieving your sprint goals, and doesn’t put a dent in your budget.
In this article, you will get a list of latest and efficient Scrum Tools for Agile Project Management that would help you in the Agile transformation.
1.nTask: nTask is one of the most versatile free Scrum tools that are available online. Put together according to professional needs, nTask is the smart task management platform and is an all-rounder with regards to incorporating Scrum.
As project management software, nTask provides a unique set of features which make Scrum implementation user-friendly and straightforward for the users. Unlike any other tool, nTask comes in with lots of features to deal with each part of your project and with no complicated add-ons.
nTask accompanies an incredible meeting management solution which allows you to execute the daily Scrum meetings effectively and productively.
Let’s see how nTask helps in effective implementation of Scrum:
What should you look out for in nTask?
- Project portfolio
- Tasks management
- Daily Scrum management
- Team collaboration
- Issue tracking
- Progress reporting
- Risk management
- Team management
- Free up to 5 projects, five workspaces, timesheet reporting, unlimited tasks, and Scrum meetings
- Pro: $2.99 per user/month with unlimited features.
2. Jira is one of the most widely-used Agile tools for Scrum. The tool comes loaded with features that make Scrum implementation seamless for the users. Even though it comes with a well-balanced functionality, beginners might feel that the tool as too overwhelming. Users might require quite some time to get the hang of the product, and it would not be an insightful choice to decide on it in case you’re new to Scrum.
Key Features of Jira Tool
- Customizable Scrum boards
- Powerful progress reports
- Custom filters for Backlog management
- User stories mapping
- Bug and issues tracker
- Time tracking
- Customizable dashboard
- Sprints management
- Custom filters
- Real-time reporting
- Numerous third-party application integrations
- Up to 10 users: $10 monthly
- 11-100 users: $7 per user/month
- More than 100 users: upon request. For large teams
- Jira comes with a free trial of 7 days.
3. Targetprocess is one of the most flexible Agile tools available in the market. Organizations of any size that includes an Agile framework and Scrum among other methods can use Targetprocess tool.
With a high level of customization as an add-on, Targetprocess can be executed proficiently on numerous dimensions of an organization. The tool provides customized visualization functionality, which makes it convenient for users to get transparency while viewing all kinds of project reports. This is why Targetprocess is one of the best Scrum tools used by enterprises globally.
Key Features of Targetprocess Tool
- Centralized projects dashboard
- Drag and drop interface
- Project timeline
- Backlog management
- Issues and bugs tracking
- Shareable boards
- Sprint management
- Multiple project reports
- User story mapping
- Numerous third-party application integrations
Team: Free for unlimited users and basic support
Company: $20 per user/month
Enterprise: Upon request. Premium support and other advanced services
4. VivifyScrum: The next tool we are talking about is VivifyScrum. The tool comes with features tailored to the needs of Scrum and Kanban methodologies. VivifyScrum is rather simple to-utilize software that acknowledges a clean and clutter-free interface, making it classily engaging, as well.
The tool enables clients to make virtual organizations and include all relevant team members. Clients can conveniently include projects and boards inside an organization and track progress effectively.
VivifyScrum additionally gives online Scrum training at free of cost to people who want to educate oneself or any organizational team about Scrum.
Key Features of VivifyScrum Tool
- Scrum board
- Product backlog management
- Invoice creation and sharing
- Project calendar
- Customized roles and permissions
- Powerful charts and Scrum metrics
- Time tracking
- Customizable project labels
- Third party application integrations
Free plan and a premium plan of $8 per user/month
5. QuickScrum: A web-based tool comes with a simple drag-and-drop interface for easy backlog management; QuickScrum is one of the most user-friendly tools available online. With an energizing rundown of customers, this tool can be used as an easy Scrum implementation.
Unlike many tools that can be complicated for new users, QuickScrum can be an easy-to-use tool that is not hard to set up, as well.
Much the same as VivifyScrum, QuickScrum likewise gives online Scrum Training to individuals and groups.
Key Features of QuickScrum Tool
- Scrum board
- Drag and drop functionality
- Comments within work items
- Activity tracking
- Work item statuses
- Customizable filters
- Workflow tracker
- Individual efforts tracker
- Burn up and burn down charts
- Multiple third-party application integrations
14 days free trial and a paid plan of $3 per user/month
6. GitScrum: One of the latest project management tools, GitScrum offers additional features that many tools lack. For example, a time-tracking feature for logging hours and a bug tracking feature that allows you to pull bug reports to check the current status of any bugs.
GitScrum’s suite of useful Scrum features includes both Kanban boards and non-Kanban task management tools, a project calendar, changelog, checklists, customizable workflows, various reporting (burndown charts, etc.), and sprint planning features. Teams can upload/share files, communicate through discussion forums and receive email notifications to stay updated on tasks. You can also customize your GitScrum emails to include your company logo if you’d like to send out client-facing updates.
GitScrum integrations include Dropbox, Slack, GitHub, BitBucket, Asana, Trello, GitLab, and Discord.
GitScrum costs $12/month for up to 10 users. It’s free for up to 3 users.
7. Hygger: A project management tool with built-in prioritization, Hygger is a perfect solution for Agile teams in any sphere. It is an ideal tool for software development, product management, marketing, creative agencies, and others.
Key Features of Hygger Tool
- Visualize your Workflow from Idea to Implementation through Hygger
- Establish specific project goals and break them into an actionable plan.
- Create and share roadmaps, distribute tasks on Kanban boards and prioritize them wisely using Value/Effort matrix or other technique.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team in real-time and enjoy full transparency of work.
- The Backlog Board: When you have a lot of tasks, and you pass them from backlog to the development, that’s the main characteristic of Hygger.
- Time Logs
- Prioritization: Succeed with your next project by setting up priorities and streamlining your workflow
- Manage your projects with Kanban boards, Sprint Boards, and Timelines
- Keep your team focused with Swimlanes, WIP Limits, Value/Effort Matrix, Weighted Scoring, and RICE/ICE Prioritization
- Free plan
- Standard plan (from 7$ per user per month)
- Enterprise plan (from 14$ per user per month)
As Agile is one of the broadly utilized and most comprehensive projects management procedures, there are a lot of Scrum tools available for the same. The above rundown will without a doubt help you to pick the best Scrum tool for Agile project management according to your necessities.